< iStitch
Saturday 5 April 2014
iStitch Design Exchange plus Randje update








I eventually decided to leave out band 26 on my Randje per week and went ahead with bands 27 and 28. I also added my late mother's name, DOB and DOD on the sideways band - Millie Gulliver 1916-1976. This is all I actually stitched this past week as I have been watching 24 on Sky On Demand. I missed this when it was originally shown on tv! 

Week 14 chart of bands 29 and 30 were released late last night which I downloaded and printed with a view to stitching them over the weekend.


A number of people have signed up for the iStitch Design Exchange. The list closes on April 20 so there is still time to join in if you wish. Just email me with your name and mailing address and whether or not you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced stitcher. Further details on my last post. My email address can be found on my profile.


I had the stitches removed from my leg last Monday but it is heavily Steri-stripped which, hopefully, will be removed this coming Monday. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


4 Comments: