< iStitch
Sunday 20 April 2014
Randjes Week 16 plus exchange news




Yesterday (Saturday) I downloaded this week's Randje per week bands and managed to get them stitched straight away. 

Now it's back to stitching the model for the latest iStitch Design - Sew Darling.

Signups for iStitch Designs Exchange have now closed and by now you should have received an email with your partner's information. If you haven't please let me know and I will re-send it. You have until July 31 to stitch and finish and mail to your partner. Please let me know when you have sent to your partner and when you receive. I have chosen what I am stitching but yet to choose fabric, threads and finish! 

It's a horrid day here - wet and quite cold so an afternoon curled up on the sofa with needle and thread!

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


3 Comments: