< iStitch
Tuesday 15 April 2014
Sew Seasons and Randje update




I recently received this picture of Sew Seasons from Maureen of Canada. It is stitched on 'Winter Ice' fabric by Enchanted Lair in mystery colours of HDF by Vikki Clayton. Such a beautiful stitch and finish. Thank you Maureen for allowing me to post this here. 




And here is an update of my Randje per week SAL - bands 31 and 32.  I cannot believe we are on week 15 already - where is the year going? 

iStitch Designs Exchange signups close on April 20 so if you do want to join in, please email me asap (my address is on my profile). I need your name and address and whether or not you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced stitcher so I can pair you with a like partner. Items have to be stitched and mailed on or before July 31. 


My leg is healing well and I was able to take a long walk with Hector this morning. This afternoon I fell asleep on the sofa - I think the fresh air and exercise did me in! 

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: