< iStitch
Saturday 14 June 2014
Infinity and beyond!




Click on the picture for a closeup view

Last Thursday was an amazing day. We walked Hector along the seafront and the sea was as still and as calm as it possibly could be. The water and sky merged into one - so beautiful! I had forgotten to take my camera so this was a quick snap on my iPhone.






Because of the beautiful weather we've been having my stitching got neglected and I only managed to stitch a tiny part of Band 47 of my Randje per week SAL. Now I have 3½ bands to catch up as two new bands have just been released. I did however catch up on some reading and I have just downloaded a few more books onto my Kindle. 


I am already fed up with the football and there are, I think, 3 more weeks to go.


Thanks for visiting
Take care




Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments:


  • On 15 June 2014 at 14:05, Blogger KimM

    What a glorious picture of the sea. Sounds like a lovely day.
    xxx

     
  • On 17 June 2014 at 17:35, Blogger Andrea

    A beautiful photo, it looks so peaceful.

     
  • On 25 June 2014 at 14:24, Blogger Marie

    It really is amazing that an iphone can take such a great picture!

    Your band sampler is looking very nice.

     
  • On 3 July 2014 at 17:43, Blogger angelasweby

    What a wonderful photo Carol. it really looks like Infinity and beyond :-) Your iphone hasn't let you down. it's a wonderful clear photo.
    You are really making good progress with your band sampler. it won't be long now. xx

     
  • On 11 July 2014 at 13:30, Blogger Sheryl

    Hi Carol, your lovely photo makes me very homesick ( I'm from Kent ) I started the Randje per week sampler 5 weeks ago and due to a sprained ankle, have been able to catch up. Yours is looking lovely.