< iStitch
Saturday 30 August 2014
Catch up!





I cannot believe it's been over a month since my last post! I haven't been stitching much although I did stitch and finish the above tiny pot for my friend Emma's birthday. The E is from a Sajou alphabet and I added a couple of hearts to 'round' it off. It's stitched on 48ct raw Gander linen with an HDF Perfect Red silk thread - 6211. Inside are teeny teeny MOP buttons. Unfortunately, the scissors were not part of her gift - sorry Emma!






I also managed to catch up on my Randjes per week SAL. There are two new bands released last night so you could say I am behind again but they are quite easy bands which I should be able to stitch up quite quickly. 

I also made a start on Soed Idee's Summer SAL *here* and I will post a picture of my progress shortly. I am using yet again the HDF Perfect Red - 6211 - but on 48ct antique white Gander linen. 


Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: